- [AVB-217] – Samples: C++:
dec_avc_aushould work with pre-processed files that contain one AVC / H.264 AU (Access Unit) per file.
- [AVB-244] – Samples: C#: New
- [AVB-809] – Samples: C++: New
- [AVB-810] – Samples: C#: New
- [AVB-811] – Samples: C++: New
- [AVB-812] – Samples: C#: New
- [AVB-893] – Samples: C#: New
- [AVB-954] – Samples: Rename
- [AVB-976] – Params: Rename Overlay::BackgroundX and BackgroundY to LocationX and LocationY
- [AVB-983] – Samples: New
- [AVB-1001] – Docs: Document the relation between NumBFrames and NumRefFrames H.264 parameters.
- [AVB-1021] – Samples: New
- [AVB-1031] – Samples: C++: New
- [AVB-1056] – Remove API deprecated before 2.0
- [AVB-1061] – Samples: New
- [AVB-1030] – Mac: Filters: Overlay: Contour between transparent and opaque area
- [AVB-1037] – Mac: Segmentation fault while decoding H.264 stream in MPEG-2 PS container and reporting progress
- [AVB-1053] – Docs: C++: MediaInfo documentation is garbage
- [AVB-1054] – Docs: C#: Deprecated MediaInfo methods and properties are not visible.
- [AVB-1055] – Docs: C#: Main page content is not rendered correctly.
- [AVB-1059] – Codecs: H.264: Intel Quick Sync Video: Encoding fails with unsupported format/operation on Windows 7
- [AVB-1060] – WMV and WMA decoders not flushed properly. Could lose the last decoded frame.
- [AVB-1073] – Encoders: AAC: Cannot encode AAC with Push or Pull in .NET
- [AVB-1081] – Transcoder freezes when an empty sample is pushed